Friday, March 23, 2007

Thank You!

I want to thank you all for praying for Grandma!! She is doing much better... It looked like we were gonna lose her that first night but thanks to all of the prayers that were sent up on her behalf, she has turned around and is doing well. They had her up and out of bed right away.... I think it was the day after her surgery! Amazing!!! God is so good! So please remember to keep her in your prayers as she isn't 'out of the woods' yet, as they say.
Hope you all have a really great weekend...I heard tonight that we're supposed to have snow on Monday....groooaannn.....we haven't had any in a few weeks or so. It would be really nice to see it just leave us alone for awhile! :o) Hey I made a wonderful discovery today....There are some trees covered in pretty white blossoms here!!! Yayyy..... I don't know why I'm so desperate for spring this year..?? Guess I'm just tired of the grey skies...Well you all take care and once again THank YOu for your prayers... please continue to pray for Grandma (Margeurite).
Heather

4 comments:

my4kids said...

I'm so glad your Grandma is doing better! It is important to get anyone on their feet as soon as possible after surgery or injuries it actually helps in their recovery.
Also sorry spring doesn't seem to want to come.

Christie Belle said...

Hey there, Heather! Thanks for stopping by. And moreso, thank you for your sweet words and prayers for me and my husband. You are so sweet. I enjoyed visiting your blog today, too. Come back to visit anytime! I hate that you are supposed to get more snow! It was 80 where we live today!!! I wanted snow so badly this winter, but now that spring is here, I'm happy. Can't wait to share the pictures of the furniture, sounds like you have wonderful taste:)
Christie

Christie Belle said...

P.S. I'm glad your grandmother is recovering. I read the post about her bad fall. I know you all are relieved. God IS good.

Anonymous said...

Heather, I am so glad to hear that your Grandma is doing better. I will keep praying for her!!

I am excited about all the signs of spring, too!! Tomorrow is the start of my kids' spring break, and I am hoping to go for lots of long walks and start getting some exercise.

I know how you feel with your daughters at your parents... I would feel the same way. Even though we know our parents will love and take care of our kids as much as we would, it's still hard not to have them with us!! My parents are offering to fly my oldest daughter out to California to visit this summer, but I am NOT ready for that, for at least 3 more years!!! Even though she'd love it, but still... I'm glad to know I am not the only mom who feels this way!! :-)

Have a great Sunday, Heather!!