Tuesday, March 27, 2007

It's Gone!

For those of you who haven't noticed yet---It's gone!!! I got rid of the word verification option. It drives me crazy!! 95% of the time I find that I have to re-type the letters, when I KNOW that I've typed in the right ones..... grrr annoying. So I've decided to remove it and see what happens. If I have a problem, I'll have to restore it to the original setting. I really hope it's okay because I'd like to make it easier to comment. I'm sure I'm not the only one that gets frustrated with them, so enjoy! :o))
Heather

7 comments:

Rita Loca said...

YES!!! I cant stand it either!

Lori said...

I do get frustrated with the word verification too!

Momma Roar said...

I think I'll lose mine too!

By the way, it is just after lunchtime here on the east coast and I still have my shoes on and laced up!! baby steps...baby steps
LOL

Momma Roar said...

I think I'll lose mine too!

By the way, it is just after lunchtime here on the east coast and I still have my shoes on and laced up!! baby steps...baby steps
LOL

Momma Roar said...

You may have lost the word verification thing - but I still can't comment without goofing up!

Candy said...

YAY! You know how happy I am :))))
Love Candy

Portrait of Peter said...

Thanks for your posting - I thought it was my eyesight and the need to go back to the opticians.

I can save some money now!!

All I use is the "moderate" - as less hastle.

Blessings