Saturday, June 7, 2008

Yes.....No....??

We are contemplating getting another dog. His owners are looking for a home for him. They bought him for an elderly mother who has since passed away and they feel they are too busy to give him the time and attention he needs. He is a Cavalier King Charles. They are beautiful little dogs.
So now we have to decide whether or not we want to add another member to our family...since having a dog is comparable to having another child...in some ways I guess. I'll leave you with a couple of pictures.

6 comments:

weavermom said...

We don't have pets, and I'm actually glad. The work is too much for me right now.

However, I can see why saying no would not be easy - look at that cute puppy!! Oh, my goodness - adorable he is. :)

Lindsey said...

Oh, how can you resist that adorable Cavalier King Charles Spaniel face! You're right that there's a responsibility that comes along with the dog, but I've never a day go by that I regretted getting my Cavalier!

K said...

ummmm...yes! We even know a good dog sitter when you need one. US!

We actually have been looking after a real sweetheart and they may be looking for a home for her. Sigh.

Say hi to Janelle!

I need to email you soon (something private).

my4kids said...

He looks very sweet! I would go for it. He is not a puppy so probably not as much work even with needing more attention.
I love you header picture by the way!

Lori said...

That really is a cute little dog.


P.S. Wanted to let you know that I am back home from work now. It just didn't work out.
He was too hard to work for.
I've posted about it so if you would like to stop by my blog and read it sometime...you are welcome.
I've posted a couple of posts finally.

Anonymous said...

He looks such a character and so friendly - who could resist him!!!

Alas, I would luv a dog, however, with repeated hospital - it of course is unwise, at least at this time.

I would certainly urge you to adopt this wee chap - a wonderful addition to your family