Friday, June 15, 2007

Have YOU ever??

I see on the sidebar of my blog an ad about working from home and making $40/hr....doing surveys...?
Has anyone ever done that? I'm wondering if it's something that I should do? I really don't want to go to work! I want to be here....Actually it's more than not wanting to go to work. I just can't seem to keep up at all on things around the house when I work! It's terrible, things just fall apart! The house becomes un-inhabitable!! And I'm NOT kidding!
So I'm thinking - the solution must be to find something that I can do from here, and still be able to contribute to our finances...
Too bad we didn't get paid for blogging, hey guys?!?!?!! LOL>>> don't we all wish....some of us would be rollin' in the dough. :OD
If anyone has any great suggestions for me....Just let me know!!!
thanx!

3 comments:

my4kids said...

I've seen those a few times but not sure how it works.
I don't seem to get nearly what I need to get done working away from home either. I would love to find something that works that I can stay home. Although with Kellys new job when we get to Alaska I should be able to do that.

Heather K said...

Thanks! and that's awesome Terri! wouldn't that be great for you!?!

weavermom said...

Most of those are scams, I think. You know the old saying - if it seems too good to be true, it probably is?

And, I work from home. I have a bookkeeping business and I try to only work 8- 10 hours a week. My 2 cents is if you are working, you're working - not cleaning the house. The only thing you gain by working at home is your commute time, the inability to "leave it at work" and MORE mess that comes from all your work stuff. I'm not saying that I don't love working from home (I do love it), but .... well, let's just say I've hired a cleaning company and leave it at that. :)