Wednesday, May 2, 2007

So... what best describes you??


I popped over for tea with Peter and found this on his site.... why not give it a try?? This accurately desc
ribes me.






You Are Sunrise

You enjoy living a slow, fulfilling life. You enjoy living every moment, no matter how ordinary.
You are a person of reflection and meditation. You start and end every day by looking inward.
Caring and giving, you enjoy making people happy. You're often cooking for friends or buying them gifts.
All in all, you know how to love life for what it is - not for how it should be.

11 comments:

my4kids said...

I did this on Peters as well and I am a sunrise also!

Heather K said...

that's cool!

Portrait of Peter said...

It just goes to show - how wonderful "Friends" we are!!

Anyone for tea?

Heather K said...

Me Please!! Actually I'm just sitting down for my early morning tea and some blogging before I call the kids to get up.

Wendy said...

I am a sunrise also. I am not a morning person though, so I don't know. I wake up most morning wondering why I am still tired! :)

Anonymous said...

I am a sunrise, too. I'm with Wendy and am not quite sure why. I don't like mornings and I don't like making food for other people. Oh well, maybe next time the results will be closer to the real me. My next post will give you better insite to the real me. Come read tomorrow.

Lori said...

I turned out "sunrise" too!
I'm with Wendy and Ginger. I feel tired when I wake up in the morning too???

weavermom said...

Um.... Mine came out "noon", which I gotta say doesn't sound like me to me at ALL!

I'm not planning to post, so I'll copy here so you can see what something besides sunrise says! :)

Noon:
You are upbeat, ambitious, and never at loss for energy.
You have a lot that drives you in life. The desire to be the best, and a secret hope of fame and power.
And while you definitely have a Type A personality, you are still fun to be around.
You have a ton of charisma and a genuine interest in others. You are adored by many.

Heather K said...

hmm guess it had to be wrong for someone!!! ;O)

Christie Belle said...

I got the same answer as yours, funny how these things are pretty accurate!

Heather K said...

so weavermom... which parts are NOT like you on this thingy..?