Wednesday, May 2, 2007

May 2nd~My baby is 9 today!!!



Wow!!! It's incredible and sad how fast the time flies by! I can't believe she is 9 already. Janelle was born at 3:12 am after a 2 hour very good labor. Mind you , they were all short and not too difficult...okay, okay... yes... when is childbirth ever 'not too difficult'??? Well compared to most that I hear about, mine were pretty good. (o:




I'm working today and just wanted to do a quick post so people don't start thinking that I've quit. I've been working lots, so haven't really been doing much posting. Just a bit of reading blogs mainly. Thursday is supposed to be my last work day for this project, then a break for quite awhile. That will be so nice! My house has fallen apart with me working so much! I think the kids now realize that yes Mommy does do something while they're at school.

Anyway, I will try to find some baby pics of Janelle to do a proper birthday post when I get home from work tonight. I will have to look through boxes if you can believe that! We moved last July and still haven't unpacked those kind of boxes. Mostly because I've wanted to paint and didn't get at it until just recently... so hopefully soon those boxes will get emptied!
Have a great 'rest of the week'!

11 comments:

Portrait of Peter said...

Birthday Greetings to "Janelle".

I do hope she has a truly Wonderful Birthday and everything that she wishes for comes true!!

So looking forward to more postings. Although as you still have a number of unopened boxes - perhaps they will need priority.

Lori said...

Happy 9th Birthday to your daughter. My son will be turning 9 in September.
Can't wait to see the photos of her.

Anonymous said...

Dear Mommy of a precious daughter. Enjoy this day as you reflect on your miracle. Recount every single detail of her bursting into this world. She is unique in every way. She is God's gift to you. There is none like her in all the earth. She will be a world changer in one way or another. Love her, cherish her, and let her know that she is your one and only Janelle!

Happy, happy birthday to a creation only God could give to this earth :) What a glorious day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Janelle!! Enjoy your big day!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Janelle!! Enjoy your big day!! :-)

my4kids said...

Happy Birthday Janelle!
She is only a little older then Kenzie they should get along when we come to visit.

Heather K said...

oh that's neat.. when is Kenzie's bd?

Portrait of Peter said...

Oh how sweet of Janelle (lovely name too) her English accent!!

Not sure of how "wee Scots" have with the accent and especially as I also have an "Oxford" accent too - since I studied at Oxford University and Med School.

Do hope Jannelle's dreams came true on her birthday!!

Portrait of Peter said...

Forgot to add

Will be so wonderful for you to meet up with Terri *my4kids* and have a good natter (think that is what you ladies do?).

Every good wishes to all

Peter

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday to your beautiful Janelle!!

Christie Belle said...

A little late, but happy birthday to your precious one!