Tuesday, May 15, 2007

How's your week so far?

So what are you doing this week? My friends dad has hired me to do some yardwork this week. I started yesterday.... Wow!! That's hard work!! I was shoveling bark mulch, digging up and moving bamboo.....weeding, etc. I couldn't have asked for a nicer day to do it on though. It was a sunny warm day with a slightly cool breeze to keep one cool.
So if you're checking to see what I've been blogging and there's not much here... the yardwork is why.
Actually there are some other things going on as well. Our Aunt and Uncle have their trailer parked in our back yard for a few days.. probably the week. This has been nice.
Yesterday was also my oldest daughter's 15th birthday!! How could this be!??!? I'm not old enough to have a 15 yr old!!! (wink wink!)
Well gotta go get the kids up and off to school and me off to do more yard work.....moooaaan....
You all take care and have an awesome week. I'll have to do some catching up with all of you soon.

11 comments:

Just Mom said...

Happy belated birthday to your daughter!

You have a great week, too.

~ Amy ~ said...

It's good to hear you're having a good week. Take care!!

Momma Roar said...

You do like to keep yourself busy, don't you!

Belated birthday wishes to your daughter!!

Lori said...

Sounds like you are busy! You have a great week!

We are busy here just trying to keep up with all of the end of the year field trips and programs and activities going on.

Anonymous said...

Hi-I finally got to the blog. Lots of things to write about and lots of people writing these blogs.
Gotta go get Dad's supper

Anonymous said...

You are one busy lady!! I am impressed!! Happy Birthday to your daughter, too!! I don't think I'm old enough to have a 13 year old, either...but the good thing is, I can borrow her shoe!! :-)

weavermom said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter! 15 -wow! That seems so grown up! I can't imagine Punkin being 15, though I know it will be here before I know it. :)

Enjoy the yardwork. If the weather is as nice as it is here, it must be wonderful being outside!

Anonymous said...

Tell Lindasy be-lated happy bday for us (we did think of her, just didn't ger around to calling...)- sorry we're gonna miss her on the weekend, but looking forward to seeing y'all. I'm glad Uncle John decided to stick around, we always love our visits with him! See you Saturday!

Rita Loca said...

I spent the week recovering from surgery...not much to write about.

my4kids said...

You like to stay busy....you need to slow down.
Happy Birthday to your oldest!

Christie Belle said...

Well, I am glad you are having a busy, yet productive week! And a visit with your aunt and uncle! Happy Birthday to your daughter too, and I must say, you certainly don't look like you could have a 15 year old:)