Thursday, April 5, 2007

Good Friday

Well tomorrow is Good Friday. Are you doing anything? Such as a church service? We're going to a service at our church tomorrow morning at 10:30. I'll be singing on the worship team. I'll also be singing on the team on Sunday. I'm excited about it. I'll be singing with two of my girlfriends. We've been singing together for probably more than ten years! After that many years it's like putting on a comfortable sweater. We love worshiping together!!
I was noticing the other night that once we get singing and stop trying so hard to make it work-we all just slide into our places without even realizing it. It's like getting the wagon wheels into the rut and then the wagon drives itself. We're singing a new song for Easter Sunday. It's called Redeemer and is written by Nicole Coleman Mullen. It's really beautiful. I've added it to my sidebar, but after listening to it now, it's a really bad rendition of it!! But it will sort of give you the idea of what it sounds like.....sort of... (C: My kids begged me to shut it off because they thought it sounded so horrible... Anyway... I'm behind on my blogging...so don't really know what you've all been up to. Will probably have to wait til Saturday to catch up. Take care!!! :oD Heather

11 comments:

my4kids said...

I've heard that one before. I like the song. That does sound like a bad rendition of it though.

Heather K said...

Yeah I'm going to see if I can find a better version of it on the web somewhere! It really doesn't do the song justice!

Christie Belle said...

I love this song too! I've heard it sung in church so many times, and I enjoy it every time. I hope you had a wonderful Good Friday service this morning.

Lori said...

Beautiful song. You have a blessed Easter.

Momma Roar said...

I love this song!!

Have a wonderful Easter weekend!

Candy said...

Hi Heather,
I just got your comment, thanks :)
Happy Easter toyou and the family too!!!!
Hugs,
candy

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter!!

I'm another fan of the song!! I wish I could hear you and your friends sing it in church tomorrow, I know it will be great!! :-)

Wendy said...

Hi HEather- Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I had fun reading through it. We are going to church at 10:00 and then brunch.... then to my sisters for dinner. Should be a busy day, but fun! Good luck singing at church, neat!!

Anonymous said...

Love the song, don't even care if it's not the recording :) I'm sure you will sound beautiful tomorrow. I know you will bring tears to many eyes. This song always moves me.
Have a blessed Easter!

Heather K said...

thank you all for your nice comments. I couldn't find another recording of the song.. so here it stays... only for a day or two....
Happy EASTER!!

Portrait of Peter said...

Blessings to you all on this joyous Holy Day.