Wednesday, April 25, 2007

LITTLE BO PEEP

"Little Bo Peep has lost her sheep and can't tell where to find them. Leave them alone and they'll come home wagging their tails behind them!"



I'm feeling a little like Miss Peep today. My sheep - I mean comments have come home... I mean shown up! This morning all of a sudden I had 33 comments to moderate and I hadn't enabled comment moderation. I had it set up that I got an email each time someone commented. Anyway.... feel free to browse for comments now. They are all the way back to April 14th! I have no idea where my missing sheep.. there I go again.....comments went to for 11 days...Anyway, hopefully this issue is solved! I didn't know where to email for help Peter.... I'll have to find that 'help'.

Well I'm off to work again today. It looks like this merchandising job will be done about the 2nd of May. Then I'll be here home again. I think working in short temporary jobs is good to help one to be thankful for the blessings of being a SAHM!!!
You all have a great 'rest of the week'! lol....
Heather
PS
Does anyone know what happened to Ginger at 'Just a Thought'?
When I go to her blog there is nothing there.......

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, just thinking of you today. And I will still mail the dvd, just as soon as I remember where the heck I put it.

Blessings

Heather K said...

lol..okay...you sound like me...

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather, I'm still here :) I had a change of blog addresses. I'm sorry I couldn't let you know. I emailed those that I could and hoped the rest of you would find me in time. Glad you did :)

my4kids said...

Happy to see your comment issue got resolved now. I bet it took awhile to go back and read all those for the past 11 days!

Momma Roar said...

Glad your shee...er uh, comments have come home! That is odd though, that they wouldn't be there. Maybe they took a mini-blogging break? he he

I guess I didn't realize at first that your job would be in short spurts - I'm sure that will be nice.

Christie Belle said...

This comment stuff has happened to me too, I don't get any emails and then all of the sudden I have tons on my moderation page. I guess all websites have their problems!