Monday, March 12, 2007

Yay!!!! The Ice Is Gone!!!

Apparently we're not the only ones who are glad to see the ice finally melt. We had about a foot of ice on the pool this winter and it didn't all melt off until about the 6th of March! That's late for here. The other morning I woke up and came out to the kitchen. My hubby was busy making coffee and all of a sudden he called out to me in the dining room; "hey look we've got ducks on the pond!" I had a "laugh out loud" moment because we have an in-ground pool and we've been watching the Beverly Hillbillies lately and they call their pool the see-ment pond. So the ducks were pretty to look at and it was a nice way to get the girls up and out of bed to look at the ducks. Courtenay grabbed the camera and quietly snuck out to snap a few pictures....so here they are, they're kinda dark but hopefully you can see how pretty they are. Enjoy.
You can probably see the leaves in the pool... now that the ice is gone we have to get out there and get it cleaned out and start working on getting it all ready for the summer season. Hope you're having a good day.
Heather




3 comments:

Portrait of Peter said...

Thank you for sharing such wonderfu photo's and a delight in knowing that Spring is definately on it's way!!!

Candy said...

what PRETTY pictures!!

p.s...regarding people commenting on your blog...I had noticed that with my blog too until someone suggessted for me to remove my word verification because they said its just an extra thing that stop people from commenting. Theres no real point to the word verification too, just an additional step for people to comment. So, I tried it and it worked better for me. So, just an idea anyway :)
Thanks for putting me on your list of daily blogs you read!!! Your so sweet! And as soon as my blog is done being made, I will do the same thing and add your blog to my list too!
Hugs,
Candy

Heather K said...

Sounds good Candy!
Heather