Monday, March 12, 2007

Please Leave A Comment

Hi there
Welcome to my blog! I've noticed that, after looking at my site meter, alot of you are stopping by to read, but aren't leaving a comment. If you're not sure how to do it, here's how: At the bottom of the post you'll see the word 'comment'. Just click on it and start typing in the box that comes up. You can click around the site.... you can't hurt anything..
When you're done typing you need to type in the warbly letters. This is there to control spam on my blog. Then just select 'other' and type your name in the box. Then select 'publish your comment'.
Well take care and thanks for stopping by (and commenting!! ;O})
Heather
ps
It's nice to know that you're keeping up on what's happening with our family.

5 comments:

Julieann said...

Hi Heather---this was a cute post:) You will get comments---it sometimes takes a little while for some people to comment. I know when I come to a new blog I read it a little bit--and sometimes it is my kind of blog and sometimes, I find the writer and I have nothing in commen---and I just quietly go on to another blog until I find another likeminded one----

Have a wonderful evevning and I am enjoying the pictures you have put up--I am so nosey that way (LOL)

Julieann:)

~ Amy ~ said...

I love the duck in the pool pictures! I also see you got the clock up and working.

Heather K said...

Yeah thanks.. aren't they cute :)
And thank you for the tips on getting the clock going... it was really quite simple once I figured it out!
ps
hope this post doesn't sound totally sucky!!! I'm really not a whiner...:)

~ Amy ~ said...

Heather~ here is another little tip. Where you have the blogs that you read listed - if you want to show just the name instead of the whole website address - right below where you inserted the URL address (in the template) is the NEW NAME, type in just the name there (leave the URL in, don't take it out).
Of coaurse it's totally up to you if you want to change it. I just didn't know if you knew how to do that.

Heather K said...

:o)) No I didn't know that! Thanks!! I'll do that