Friday, March 16, 2007

A Video!

I found a video for a song that I LOVE on a website that I visited tonight. I'm moving right on up in this world of blogging.. I actually figured out on my own how to get it on my blog... quite an accomplishment for this newbie!! Thanks for asking if I was feeling better... the answer is a resounding 'Yes'! I used to get TONS of severe headaches... I'd say migraines... but have been going to the chiropractor and have had amazing results... next to no headaches...Yay!! They can be debilitating. I'm so thankful to have mostly gotten rid of them... I probably had one from sleeping in a weird position last night and from staying up too late.... hmmm speaking of which I should say good night all.... I guess it will be friday when you read this.... I love fridays it almost makes me giddy thinking about it... and the best part is the kids start spring break tomorrow too! They are so excited! Well so is Mom. :o))
I'm looking forward to tomorrow night for another reason. I'm going out for dinner/evening with a couple of close girlfriends.... they're the best friends I've ever had. They know all your deep dark secrets and keep them that way...! AND they love you anyway!! lol We'll sit and have dinner and just relax, chat, catch up.... I find that times like this I RECHARGE.... we bounce things off each other....share our hearts... talk about our Lord.....we're doing a small group study together so that will also be discussed I'm sure... Anyway, I'm looking forward to it. I'd better get to bed now or I'll be ready to come home by 7:30 tomorrow night!! =o)
Take care and have a wonderful Friday!
Heather

8 comments:

~ Amy ~ said...

Blessed - one of my favorite songs of Martina's. She has such a beautiful voice.
It makes you feel good to figure out how to spice up your blog site doesn't it? That's how I do it too...trial and error (mostly error).

Heather K said...

yes I actually am getting a little more adventurous and just trying things instead of worrying about wrecking it!It feels great. How have you been... I haven't seen a new post for a few days...

Anonymous said...

Hi there, hey thank you for leaving me a comment on my blog. 4 girls, yes, I just love it. Sounds like we may have many things in common.

That martina song, love it, of coarse it's on my blog too. I heard this song while I was in Arizona in October, my grandmother had just passed away, and I was reflecting with all of my family about my life, and I realized that even though NOT everything goes the way I want, or hubby and I fight over little things, or the girls are just SO on my nerves, I realized I AM BLESSED! And it has become my SONG for the last several months.

I am so proud of you to homeschool your girls too. I only school two right now, but in a few years all 4 will be home with me, I find myself aching everytime I send the other to off to school. I loe my time with them, and like you, I am close to them and they talk with me, and that makes me feel so good.

Canada, hmmmm I have always wanted to visit there. I am in Vancouver, Washington. It's beautiful here.

I am so glad to get to know you, thanks for the comments, and hey, you ever need to chat with another mom-to-4-girls, I am here!

Blessings
ROM 15:13

my4kids said...

So glad you are feeling better.
It can be a lot of fun to play and add things to your blog. I get a little nervous myself though about messing it up!

Heather K said...

Hey shekinah--yes i know what you mean about your heart aching to send them off, because my girls have been back in school for the past 2 years. They're begging to come home and school again. I'm kind of afraid to do it again though. I got so run down last time we did it. I'd sit on the couch with my youngest (5) to practice her reading lessons and all of a sudden I'd hear her saying "mommy Mommy wake up!" Or I'd wake up and she'd be long gone and into something! So I'm a little leery to do it now.... But my youngest is having a really hard time in school and sometimes comes home crying or phones me to pick her up because she's sick. She's only 8 now and absolutely hates school already! Her teacher is good if you catch on to things real quick and don't need extra attention.... but not so if you do need some extra help.... I admit, she can be challenging, but I thought that that was why teachers went to conferences---to learn new strategies to help kids with different learning styles etc...*sigh*... oh well.... it's something I'm really torn about. I think the biggest part is a fear of not doing a good enough job! Oh well it will all work out...
Hi My4... I don't think you have to worry too much about messing things up.... it seems to be pretty forgiving....
thanks for stopping by ladies!
take care--
Heather

Anonymous said...

heather,oh my gosh girl, I feel like your response above was, well like I wrote it to myself. I mean word for word, only your girls are a few yrs older. Scarey---but fun!

I think about homeschooling everyday, not an hour goes by that I think about what would make good lessons, or learning to sew with my girlies, and I am exactly like you, I am so afraid that I won't teach them all they need to know. I guess this is where we hand it over to the Lord and trust Him to help us with this area.

I put two girls in school because I couldn't get it together, I was dealing with female issues and was so overwhelmed. I can NOT wait to get them all home.

We don't go to Seattle often, hubby hates to drive it, but it is only 3 hours from us. How cool, you really are not that far away, especially if you come into Seattle.

And the actual name of the marriage ministry is called "Laugh your Way to A Better Marriage." by Pastor Mark Gungor. He is so funny, oh my gosh, but you also have to be a person who appreciates complete honesty in the body of Christ, because on some issues He Does NOT beat around the bush.

E-mail me personally with your mailing address and I will mail you one of his DVD's, as a gift on me. If you have a DVD player.

Let me know, my sister from across the border!

Blessings

Candy said...

your a winner......... :)see my blog

Heather K said...

okay... thanks Candy!!
(C: