Tuesday, February 27, 2007

The New Job

Well I started my new job yesterday. It looks like it's going to be pretty easy. The best part about it will be the ability to set my own hours!! That is so important with kids. We did training yesterday in WalMart's cosmetic dept. I will being doing re-lines in the cosmetic dept. of WalMart, Zellers, London Drugs and Shoppers Drug Mart. I'm also working together on this with a friend most of the time, so that's even better. I'd like to be able to do some painting and a few other things around the house, so this will really come in handy!! I'm heading up to Kelowna today to do the WalMart there, so I should get going. I'm just putting together sweet and sour meatballs for dinner.
ta ta for now!
=o)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

whats your job? and where is it??

Heather K said...

Who are you? You should sign your name... or you can sign into your blog and it gives your name automatically.... the post describes my new job. =0)

Heather K said...

I looked at my post and realized that it doesn't really describe the job unless you already know the job...
sorry 'bout that! So I'll tell you a little bit about it.
It's pretty simple really. You go into the store and take all the makeup for a certain company, we did Maybelline and L'oreal, off the wall. The fixtures (hooks and shelves) are also removed. Then you put it all back onto the wall according to the planogram that we have. It's because all the cosmetic companies are bringing out their new spring colour collections. It seems crazy that they want it all changed around. It must cost them a lot of money to have done. We figured there was about 20% new product at the most... I guess moving it around makes it look like you've got new stuff. We are doing WalMart, Zellers, London Drugs and Shoppers DrugMart.
Is that clearer now? ;o)

Anonymous said...

what?? you got a new job that you haven't told me about...
i guess i'd better check your blog more often!