Saturday, March 7, 2009

And yet more snow!

So is it just me or is this an extra long winter this year??!!??! We don't usually get snow intil late in December and then it doesn't normally hang around for more than a week or two at a time. Well...this winter it arrived early----the end of November and stayed for 3 months! It finally melted off our lawn and is only left where it was piled up. But today we had a blizzard--well it was a blizzard according to us! It only lasted for about an hour or so. It has since melted---thank goodness!! But it is still chilly and gray outside. I am SO ready for some summer weather!! I will definitely NOT complain about the heat this summer!!
How about you? Have you had enough...are you too ready for summer?





Here are some pictures I took one wintry day. I picked up a coffee and went to the lake with my camera. Most of them are pretty small.




























6 comments:

Chels. said...

It's still kind of chilly here too! I want summer to be here! ..Mostly because then I could come see you!
hehe. Love you, Auntie.
<3

Anonymous said...

Great photos! It looks COLD!
What is the yellow thing in some of the photos near the end? :)

Susan said...

The pictures look COLD. Great one of you with the coffee (last). I WILL be complaining about the heat this summer :o( Can't live in OK and not!!!!
Susan

Anonymous said...

I loved the pictures, too. I was also wondering about the yellow thing!! =) I don't think I'm ready for summer, but I am beyond ready for spring!!!

Heather K said...

The yellow thing is some kinda of buoy(marker) probably something for boats. It WAS cold...and it's still pretty chilly out--and GRAY!! I really like the sunshine...kinda dislike the gray days. :)
Good to see there are still some readers following this mostly absent blogger these days!! good to see you all!
:)

Mom to many said...

Gray days make me ready for summer, for sure. Great pictures. It looks beautiful and COLD~