Monday, January 12, 2009

Help..... Anyone...?

I downloaded this Christmas background from "The Cut*est blog on th*e bl*ck. Well It isn't Christmas anymore so I went to their website to download a new background...It won't let me unless I sign in. Well I don't even remember getting a username and password for their site and the bad part is that they don't seem to have a place to go to where you can get help with forgotten passwords. Sooo if you have any ideas on how to get past this, would you please leave a comment? Thanks so much -oh--and

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather,
I'm sorry I don't know how to fix the problem with cutest blog on the block!! I even tried googling it to find a solution, no luck. The only other thing I can think of is post a question to a site like Yahoo Answers. I usually get good answers on there.

How are you coming with your progress on the adoption?? I bet you are getting soooo excited!! =)

Thank you for the advice about the kids' inheritance. It's so good to know I'm not the only one who struggles with feeling this way.

And DV charges, that stands for Domestic Violence charges. You can just imagine how much fun I'm having =(

Susan said...

No solutions from me. I know nothing about the blog tricks!!!
Susan

Anonymous said...

Unbelievable! Why didn't I hear about this sooner? You must count your blessings everyday for the beautiful family you have. Here's to seeing more of the blog.

Heather K said...

Hey who are you "Anonymous"??