Friday, November 21, 2008

HELP!

Okay...I changed my blog background to what you see here. Shortly after changing it up I decided to do it again. One small problem! It DOESN'T WORK!!! I do everything exactly as they instruct me to do...and the same thing I did to change it to this template..and it doesn't work, it stays exactly the same as what you now see in front of you!! grrr...frustrating! Does anyone have any idea to help me solve this mystery?? I hope so...please leave a comment if you think that you can help me.
thanks so much!
Heather

3 comments:

Randi Jo :) said...

make sure you are covering over the "old" html that made this background you have currently .... in other words, under 'page layout' or whatever it's called - make sure there is only one html on the side there for the design - and make sure it's the correct html/background you want -- then make sure you hit 'save' change and also 'save' again on top of screen after pop up html box is closed.

make sense? good luck :)

Randi Jo :) said...

A

Heather K said...

well hello Randi Jo...nice to "meet" you...and in such a helpful sort of way! I'll give it a try...I think I see what I was doing wrong...
thanks again!!
:D