Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Hello again!!

Hi there!

I've been gone a looong time and just noticed that I missed my one year anniversary!! OH DEAR!

I've been busy homeschooling my youngest daughter and haven't had a ton of time for blogging. I've not had a camera for quite awhile either and posts without pictures tend to be pretty boring..don't be offended if this is you too! :oS We were out looking at cameras today and am hoping to get one tomorrow-if I can find one in our price range! If I do find one then you should most likely be seeing alot more of me! Well take care. I hope you all had a wonderful Easter. We did. I've got three cousins here right now..13, 13 and 14. It's been fun. The one cousin has been here for almost 3 weeks. We've been having fun with her here..she likes to cook!! yippeee!! Anyway they all head home this friday/saturday... :( Our home will be quiet with just the 6 of us here! Well gotta run off to worship music practice!
toodle ooo
:)

3 comments:

Susan said...

The picture on your header is beautiful but makes me cold just to look at!!!!!
Susan

Heather K said...

Yes Susan... it is definitely time to change it! altho the last couple of days have been really chilly!

my4kids said...

Hey Heather glad to see you posting again. I've missed your posts.
I have been having a hard time lately keeping up with blogging and homeschooling the 2 I have at home now also. Takes a lot more time then I was thinking some days!