Thursday, November 8, 2007

Today was a tiring day. I woke up with a headache and it progressed from bad to worse. I hate taking migraine pills so waited for too long to take it. Why do I do this?? It never goes away!! Just take the pill and get it over with. I ended up taking it but had to take more because I waited too long-DUH! Some day I will learn...either that or go get my neck/back worked over!! I'm tired so am just doing a quick "hi how are ya? how was your day" kinda post..so take care and we'll talk again tomorrow.

ps. I have an interesting post with pictures that I'll probably do tomorrow..or possibly saturday.
:)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have my sympathy - migraine is something I sadly have to endure from time to time, alas I do take the medication immediately...

I also suffer with arthritis of the neck and use a 'Tens' unit as well as gel - does the trick - at least ever so often..

Christie Belle said...

Migraines are AWFUL!!! Me, the first sign of mine, I'm popping the meds, lol. I'm a whimp and can't function with a migraine. Usually within 2 hours I'm feeling...well functional. I hope you are feeling better today! Oh, and that video of the song is hilarious!!!

Anonymous said...

Aww... you should take your pills (though I don't usually take them myself :-P )

Do take care :)

Unknown said...

Oh I am so sorry about your migraine...I suffer with them also and was experiencing one last night with you! I do hope you are better today and that God blesses your day with so much more than just a MIGRAINE FREE DAY! :)

Take care

my4kids said...

Hope your headache goes away soon. I get migrains also and always take the meds later then I should also. I just hate taking them.
Love the signature at the end. How'd you do that?

Heather K said...

I saw it on someone elses blog...just clicked on it and it took me to a web page where you can get it.

Anonymous said...

Heather, I love your siggy! You did it! Hooray!

I hope you are feeling better. I have cronic migraines and they are the pits. I find I wait too long on the meds as well. Lately I've been trying to get them in me sooner so life is happier :o)