Thursday, October 25, 2007

Hardy Falls


This summer we went on a little hike up to a water fall. It was a really pretty walk through a narrow canyon. The creek was full of red salmon spawning...some of them were quite rotten and didn't smell too good! It's an amazing and quite fascinating thing to watch!
We went with my brother, Tom and sis in law, Allison and nephew, Silas. When we were at the top Lindsay gave Silas a pear and there was No way he was going to give it up!! He absolutely loved it! It was funny to watch him eat it with such gusto!! =D




Janelle and Silas with his pear.


Lindsay enjoying the falls.
I have a whole bunch more photos that I wanted to post but Blogger won't let me put anymore up! :S
I'll try again later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photo's - must admit I luv anything to do wish such scenery.

I have a similar one on my blog - the waterfall is called 'Grey Mares Tail' - you will see why when you view..

Melinda said...

Hi Heather,

What beautiful pictures you have once again posted!! British Columbia : Canada seems like such a wanderful place !! Do you have to travel far from your home or are these lovely spots you visit on your doorstep ? For us everything seems so far away like a 2 hour drive. Hope you are enjoying your weekend, keep posting your wanderful photographs. Take Care Melinda

my4kids said...

those are some beautiful photos Heather! The salmon were spawning here when we arrived I know that smell you are talking about!
Too cute Silas with his pear! Was it a first?