Friday, October 26, 2007

Good Morning

Good Friday morning to you all! I see that my daughter got into my blog last night! Well if you can understand what she's saying or follow her story line...congratulations!! She's 15 and need I say more!?!? :D
Well I can hardly believe it's the end of the week already...although I'm really ready for it! Homeschooling is going great with Janelle. She's learning to like school again. The first time I pulled out the science she groaned and said that she hates science. That only lasted for about 2 minutes! Once I showed her what we were going to be doing later, she wanted to do it right then and there! She's realizing that she CAN do schoolwork! Which is a big step for her..She's enjoying school and so am I! :D
Well have a great weekend ladies, I'm hoping to get around for a visit today sometime.

10 comments:

Julieann said...

The post below made me giggle:) Have a wonderful weekend yourself Heather:)

Julieann

Heather K said...

yes...Lindsay has a totally goofy sense of humour!!

Momma Roar said...

I was totally laughing at her post and her messages to you! Don't you guys communicate by talking in your house? lol

Glad things are going well with Janelle!

Anonymous said...

All praise for 'Homeschooling' ....

I would gladly endorse - given the knowledge and enthusiasm ...

Keep up the good work.

I guess your 'staying-in bed' with your laptop - has come to an end..

Anonymous said...

I just spotted at the end of your post "Ladies"...

Alas with my beard --- unless I have competition ?? a Gentleman - if you so please...

Heather K said...

ooops!! sorry Peter!! proverbial slip of the tongue...umm.. I mean fingers!!!

MightyMom said...

hey there! so, if I may ask....why did you decide to homeschool Janelle??

my4kids said...

I enjoyed Lindsays post!

Glad to hear homeschooling is going well with Janelle! It is going well with Izzak as well and he is learning to enjoy learning again as well. It makes me feel good! I decided to pull Madison out this week actually as well. Long story and I'll post about it next week though. Nothing bad about her but frustrations with her class itself and just really wanting to do it with her anyway.

Anonymous said...

You are forgiven - although - looking at your 'bedside photo' - perhaps - questionable!!!

Melinda said...

Hi Heather,
LOL what can I say I loved your dauhters post it had me in fits, I bet you could almost hear me laughing from all the way down here in Australia. She certainly seems to be one for words sounds like she has a great personality. Congrats on the Homeschooling hope all goes well. I would never of been able to teach my children, I don't have the brains as well as the time. Take Care Melinda