Saturday, September 29, 2007

Coming Soon...to a blog near you....

I'm working on a couple of fun posts...if I can figure out how to get a video on here, it won't take forever!!! We helped friends move today and are helping some other friends move tomorrow and am helping clean the house completely right down to the baseboards before they move in..sooo it won't be REAL soon but it will be fairly soon! :D I'm taking Leigh Ann up on a challenge she put out to us awhile back...sooo....you'll have to

PLEASE STAND BY!

4 comments:

my4kids said...

Looking forward to your post!
You can use blogger now to upload video but I prefer vimeo actualy you can try it at www.vimeo.com. Its really easy but you have to create an account. I like it because I can upload any videos from my digital camera to it and use them whenever i get to it. You just copy the code they give you when it is copied and post it on your blog.

my4kids said...

Also I just noticed the picture on your header! I like it alot you have some pretty girls!

Momma Roar said...

hhmmmm, which challenge? A video? hmmmm - can't wait!

I did my videos at youtube - because blogger wouldn't work for me - but that was a while ago and I've seen some done that way know. I often upload mind before taking a shower, going away or before bed - rather than waiting on it!

Anonymous said...

As you know I now have 'vodpod' on my site and it is great - not sure if it does include personal videos - but give it a view..