Sunday, August 5, 2007

Hellooooo....? Anyone home.....??

I've been missing reading all your blogs and as you can see my posts have been few and far between and the ones I have put up haven't been all that exciting!!
I've had my 3 nieces for the last five nights and another brother and his family have been here for the last 3 nights. Then on Friday night my brother and his fiance came to town too...so I don't need to tell you that I've been busy!!! Yesterday Randal's brother and family also came to town but are staying at his mom's house. Tonight they're coming over for a BBQ. I think there will be about 7 nieces, 2 nephews, 2 brothers and their wives and a mil over for dinner tonight(as well as our 4 kids!). I think it will be pretty low key though.
Then on Monday my mom and grandma should be here!! We're planning about a 20 kilometre bike ride while they're here, possibly overnight. Hopefully my nieces will be able to stay so that they can join us. My younger brother that is here with his family has ANOTHER 3 nieces for me and they are probably going to stay for a few days now too so they (the girls) can come with us on the ride!!!! So that is 6 extra girls as well as my 4 = 10 girls!! Wow!! But we will have fun!! I just hope my energy holds out!!! I love doing fun stuff with the kids! Well I better get off here. I'm on the worship team at church today so need to go get ready! Hope you're all having a good summer too!!
Take Care and before too long I'll be around for a visit with you all.

15 comments:

weavermom said...

Wow! That makes me tired just to read about it! Hope it's all a great time!

my4kids said...

Wow you sound busy! That is a lot of girls! It looks like Kelly's work is going to be paying for us to take a barge up to Alaska so we won't be driving after all. Great for us since it won't cost us anything to actually move but then we won't be driving up by you...

Anonymous said...

This sounds like a lot of fun with a LOT of family members!!! =) Hope you have a blast, and hope to hear about th bike ride, too!!

Susan said...

Wow you have been and are busy but I love your attitude about it. 10 girls!!!!
Susan

Anonymous said...

It IS time concuming having all of that company. ;) It sounds like you're enjoying it, though.

Hae fun on the bike ride!

MightyMom said...

good grief girls!
I wouldn't know what to do with all those girls!!
enjoy every second!

Heather K said...

the funniest part of it all is that I grew up in a family of 6 kids, being the only girl! There are 12 granddaughters(7 grandsons) and 2 of us have all girls! Yeah..it's been a sharp learning curve for me too!!! Well... actually...not too bad... I think it helps that I went through being a girl....

Anonymous said...

I thought you had gone for 'Spiritual Enlightenment'.

You have had a hectic period = but a fun one too. All the more appealing when relatives visit.

Peter

Christie Belle said...

Hey Heather! It was good to have a comment from you:) I think yours kinda jump started me again. Boy, you are a busy gal these days! It sounds like your house is packed. I love that picture of you and the girls by the pool, by the way. In response to your comment, I'm doing ok, I posted an update on my site, I'm gonna try to be checking in and posting a little bit in between packing, moving, and setting up house. Hope you are having a wonderful week!

Momma Roar said...

Just stopping by to let you know I was thinking about ya! Sounds like you are keeping real busy! I can't wait for my children to get a little older so we can be on the move a little more! :D

Anonymous said...

Have you gone 'walkabout' again??

Popped over to see if any new postings - and none to be seen!!

Guess that bike ride - must have taken it out of you all!!

Have a great weekend.

Peter

MightyMom said...

I tagged you! Come and see.

candy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY girlie!
Have a blessed day!

Love
Candy :)

Momma Roar said...

So its your birthday? And you didn't tell any of us about it, hmmm? Well, I hope you are having a wonderful birthday! I will refrain from singing (don't want to hurt your ears) but know that I am sending prayers for lots of birthday blessings for you!!

Lori said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great birthday.

Sounds like you have been busy too.
I haven't been able to post or comment as much lately either. Seems like I'm so busy with the kids, working my out of the home job, and doing daycare here for other people's kids too.