Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Coming soon.......

On Sunday we went up to the bush for Father's Day... Just wanted to let you know that I will be posting about it with pictures real soon. My hubby downloaded the pictures from FD on his computer at work. So as soon as he brings me a disc I'll get going on a post! Hopefully there will be some nice pictures in the batch!
I hope you're all having a great week so far!
Heather


ps...
When I say "bush" I'm talking about the forest....up in the mountains... we live in a mountainous region.

10 comments:

Portrait of Peter said...

Now that I am soooo looking forward to viewing.

I luv anything to do with the mountains!!!

Make sure your hubby doesn't forget!!

Heather K said...

don't worry won't give him a moments rest til he brings them to me Peter!! hee hee...
i'm joking although I'm sure he'd agree with this statement!
:D

Lori said...

Can't wait to see the photos.

Anonymous said...

Hurray, you have a photo of yourself. How fun! Glad you figured it out. Can't wait to hear abou the "bush". :)

my4kids said...

I knew what you meant by the bush...
Can't wait to see pics...you don't post those often enough...

TO BECOME said...

Looking forward to seeing the photos. Thanks, connie from Texas

Anonymous said...

I'm excited to see your pictures, too!! It's always so much fun going up into the mountains!! =)

my4kids said...

Okay lady your teasing....where are the pictures!

Heather K said...

ok... I'm SO sorry... Randal hasn't brought home those pictures yet!! I've asked a couple of times... I'll try again today!! I've also been busy with the last week of school..lot's going on there..today we're taking them all to the beach! I'm so glad the weather is cooperating...it's supposed to be about 27*C today..nice and warm.. I think that's about 80*F..
I'll try to get this done over the weekend..sorry guys! ):

Debbie said...

The beach AND the bush. Sounds like you guys are having some fun times. :)