Friday, March 2, 2007

Summer Fun

Panda and Meg





Here are some pictures from last summer. Some are from a pool party and some are from a clown party we had when Nana and cousins were here in July. We had just moved into our new(to us!) home last July. We are loving it. We can hardly wait to get the pool up and running again!! I guess we need it to warm up outside before we do that, I can't imagine the heating bill if we put it on now! The temperature is bouncing back and forth between about 8'C and -8C for the last while and the ice is still several inches thick on the pool!!








Jelly Bell, Panda and Meg
















Youth pool party





















5 comments:

Heather K said...

Hey!!!! Can anyone tell me how to get pictures on here???

Momma Roar said...

Hi, thanks for stopping by. You should be able to add pictures when you post by clicking on the 'landscape' picture when you're typing. It will bring up a window allowing you to choose where you want your picture added (center, left, right) whether you want it small, med or larger (Note: large takes longer to upload). Then you clikc on browse at the top and it should open up your picture files on your computer. Click the one you want and it'll take you back to the first pop up window. Click upload image. It takes a few minutes and when it is done it'll show you're picture and a box that says done. When you are typing, your picture will just look like words. When you click "preview" you'll see how it looks there. Also, you can hilight the picture text and move it to a different part of your post. It will ALWAYS insert pictures at the very top.

I hope that made sense. Hope it helps!
Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to visit again :)

BTW, we are just starting homeschool with our oldest, who will be 5 in June. My sil homeschools and so that is a nice connection to have along with my blog homeschool friends. If you click on the "christian women online" blog ring link on my blog, it'll take you to some more sites of christian women.
Blessings to you! Sorry this got so long.

Momma Roar said...

Ok, yesterday I sent a long post about pictures.
I just figured out I had my post setting at "edit html" instead of "compose" so that is why I was saying the pictures were in text. I don't know why I wasn't in 'compose' mode, but when you switch over to that, you're pictures show up.
I finally figured it out when I was reading someone's post and it has all these different fonts and colors. DUH me! hope this helps

Heather K said...

Okay thanks for the info... I'll have to give it a try!

Heather K said...

Yeah I tried... didn't work.....must have something set wrong.